How do I get my w2 from dollar tree if I no longer work there?

Tax season is here, and amidst the flurry of forms and receipts, you realize your Dollar Tree W-2 is missing in action. No, this doesn’t have to send you into a panicked filing frenzy! Whether you left Dollar Tree recently or years ago, retrieving your W-2 is easier than you think.

This guide will equip you with the knowledge and resources to secure your W-2 and file your taxes smoothly, even as a former employee. So, put down that stress ball and let’s dive into the world of lost (and found!) W-2s!

Check Online:

Dollar Tree offers an online portal for former employees to access their W-2s. Here’s how:

  • Visit
  • Log in using your username and password, which should be the same as the credentials you used when you were employed.
  • If you can’t remember your login details, no worries! Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Forgot Login Information?” Enter your email address associated with your Dollar Tree account to retrieve your username and reset your password.
  • Once logged in, navigate to the “W-2 Forms” section and download your most recent form.

Contact Dollar Tree’s Payroll Department:

If the online portal doesn’t work or you don’t have access to your former credentials, reach out to Dollar Tree’s payroll department directly. Here are your options:

  • Email: Send an email to [email protected]. State your full name, address, last known store number or location, and contact information in the email. Clearly mention that you’re requesting a reprint of your W-2.
  • Phone: You can also try calling the Dollar Tree Payroll Department at (804) 278-6300. Be prepared to provide the same information as mentioned above.

Additional Tips:

  • Update your address: If you’ve moved since leaving Dollar Tree, make sure to update your address with them when requesting your W-2. This ensures the form gets sent to the correct location.
  • Be patient: Processing times may vary, so allow them a few days to respond to your request.
  • Keep a copy: Once you receive your W-2, keep a digital and physical copy for your records. This will save you the hassle of going through this process again next year.

By following these simple steps, you’ll be able to obtain your Dollar Tree W-2 and file your taxes with ease, even if you’re no longer an employee.

Leave a Comment